in a s**t situation

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

stuck at a job where im verbally abused everyday for 12 hours straight

had an accident at work and done my back in

doctors gave me drugs which havnt worked

already taken in all about 7 days off sick (not ina row, just sum total)
    manager rang to say im not fit enough to do the job and im in danger of losing my job

im gettin more and more depressed everyday i goto work to the point ive seriously considered s/h again

my GF keeps saying ''do it for me, just stay at this job till u find another 1'' and she doesnt understand i physically and mentally cant do it anymore!!!

i need to work to pay for rent or else i have to move back with my parents which means moving about 100 miles away from my GF

i feel so fuckin depressed and the 1 person i want to goto doesnt understand depression.

i have no friends and family live nowhere near me

i want to slash my arm to pieces just to feel the sweet relief of SH

i want to give up :(
  2. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

does your gf work? maybe she can help you out? i think tht looking for a job and keeping the one you have until you find another job could work. can you apply for unemployment until you get back or your feet? is there nothing else for you to do at your job excwept for the position that requires strength like that? i know i am asking a bunch of questions but i'm trying to throw some ideas out there. at last resort, i'd move back home. you sound so stressed out. there's a will there's a way.

that way back at home you could relieve some stress. moving while under a lease is a bitch. i still owe money myself. you can't go on being stressed. and please don't harm yourself. there's a way around things.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I"m sorry you've hurt your back and you're still in pain..
    In our country if you hurt yourself at work there's a thing called Workcover where you are paid while you recouperate....
    Find out if they can sack you... because you hurt your back working for them I don't think they can do that ..well they can't here..
    Talk to a union if you have legal advice...don't give up without a fight..
    Have you had xrays, to your doctor ....
    I wish you luck
  4. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

if i move back home my relationship with my gf wud goto pieces becuz its so far away we wouldnt see each other. im not at work today becuz my back is worse :(

and we dont get work cover here, ive only been at this job for nearly 3 weeks so im not entitled to much tbh. ive been to doctors and hospital about my back theyve said its muscle strain etc and it just needs to heal. i cant go back to work but i need to work :(
  5. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

yah it is bad situation, hopefully youll find another job soon
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Try to resist the urge of cutting yourself. It will only make things worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.