in a wall

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i got this wall around me. its closing in and i am struggling to move. it is getting closer and closer to me. i feel nothing on the inside but feel the walls closing in. they r brick and cold. closer and closer. i cant stop them. i daren't move.

this morning i was spaced out. didnt know where i was. couldnt cope with anything. i sat in my car in the car park scared to leave it. it took me a while but finally got out - shaking tho.

saturday i had a really stressful night. i still not over it. cant get my head around it.

i want to scream but the walls are blocking it.

i want this to stop now. i dont know how to make it. just want everything to go away now. im ready to go now. ready to say goodbye. the walls are getting closer. harder to breathe. cant move. inside the wall is nothing.
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

please dont think like that. i know the feelings of it all closing in. but itll pass. y0u have friends here to help you thru the hard times we love you :hug:
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: clare were all here for you hun :grouphug:
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

It's all ok, Clare :hug:
  5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Stay strong and don't give up. You'll overcome this.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hang in there Clare. The walls won't close in much longer. I'm sure you'll feel better soon.
  9. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you are in a sorry place one which we your friends can relate to please call upon us to help and support you whilst your in this dark place clare *hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.