in bit of a crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Starlite, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

here it is almost 2 am ..laid down and tried to sleep but these thoughts keep running through my mind to cut and take pills again....i need someone to talk to ..anyone to talk to at the =moment...

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im here hun If you need to talk

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

not doing so hot beret

4. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I'm here as well if I can be of any help

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

i honestly didnt think i would reach this point agian

im hopelesss right now

i just dont care anymore .honestly

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your feeling so bad Karren. I'm here for you if you need to chat.:hug:

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry you feeling bad agin karren, especially with feeling upbeat recently.
    there will still be these times hun, but you have ppl here to chat to so remember your not as alone as you think.

i hope today is a bit better for you

take care

8. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Karren reach out when you feel down low and dont stay alone, there is always someone in chat or on msn to talk to if you want to. Sorry I wasnt there but our time zone are different or i would have gladly spent some time chatting with you. Just dont give up to the urge, remember what you told me all week as i was getting closer to the floor? It works for you too hun not only for me. Take deep breath and slowly release them to take the peak off and dont shut down, keep talking and moving. I'm trying to check on you but you dont appear online but i am not giving up. If you come, send me at least an msn message to reasure me. lots of love your way hun

granny xox

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry I wasn't online when you needed someone to talk to..if you ever need to talk, im here for you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.