In case I disappear..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by IV2010, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

If I disappear from here i may be in hospital - or not...
    got sent there by the police today because I told a family member they won't have a mother much longer after I was rejected again...

have reached my limits and don't know if I can go on...
    there is no reason to go on..
    don't know if I want to go on....
    well I do know I don't want to go on after todays crap..

the only reason they called the police is so they don't feel guilty for treating me this way...

I can't believe I raised such selfish and cruel children...
    Oh but I forgot...I'm the bad Mother..
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Oh IV what is going on my dear?
    Are you safe? I mean really? If not then often the hospital is the best safe for that, to rest, get stable and get SAFE.
    We can't afford to lose you and if that means a stint in the bin then I am for it..selfish me wants you in the long run even if that means a short term stay to sort things out.
    let us know how we can help...I am here for you as are many that love you...please talk to us about what is going down right now...its late but i won't wander of to sleep just yet..
    Love Bambi
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks Bambi....It's just too hard to talk about at the moment but I'm so glad you're here for me...
    maybe tomorrow....I am so tired.....
    .I know you're not doing well yourself either so you take care...*hugs*
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Your not a bad Mother :no: I would be proud to call you mine, just please look after yourself okay :(
  5. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hun, take care of yourself.:love:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks for letting us know hun. You take care of yourself.. we'll be here for you when you get back! :)
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks Rich, flowingriver and music.....
    I'm still here....
    the hospital rang and said take your meds, talk to your councelor and find an interest you like such as doing crosswords or something....
    You gotta be joking!!!!
  8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

oh, sweetheart! how unfortunate that u are feeling like this ! :( Sorry the hospital offered u typical advice, but maybe try the last one? it'll help u relax your thoughts the most. what's one indoor activity u haven't done before?do it! ive been doing some reading lately thinking i lost intrest. if your emotions intensify, please admit yourself in the hospital. you are a very precious person who deserves very much to live. how r u feeling now? please take care ♥♥
  9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hang in there! Life will get better. If everyone would decided to die at every hard situation the human race would be extinct! These are bumps in the road, and you can over come them. If you find that you cannot do it alone, seek out a spiritual source of support. For me it is Yahweh and he has never let me down. Blessings.. :hug:
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks cutiewithabooty .....seriously considering hospital.

thanks Daphna....this is not a bump in the road...nothing can change the fact my son took his life and that will never go away or get for dealing with it I don't know if I can...
  11. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I can't even imagine. I have no words but to repeat I'll be around. Crosswords, if only they knew what it's like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.