In Crisis *** Trigger***

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cutie_123, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

Hi guys,
    Right now I am feeling suicidal. I have been feeling like im in a black hole and like I have to kill myself. My mind just keeps on going over plans on how to kill myself. Im trying to keep myself busy and use DBT skills but there not working. I just want to die so bad right now I want the feelings Im feeling to go away. Im not sure what brings these feelings on but I was just driving and all the sudden I got this black hole feeling. I need help!!!

2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

hey, welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this bad. sometimes it does come on suddenly.

I know there's nothing that I can do specifically, but you're not alone, and there's lots of us here who understand, and want to help.

am sending you a virtual hug :hug:

3. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

Thanks Kenny I just feel so sad and like Im slipping into a deep depression again and im soooo scared. I can probably contribute this feeling to starting therapy recently.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Cutie. Hope you find the help you need. If you want to chat feel free to send me a message. All the best.S.:smile:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't harm yourself Cutie. Life has it's ups and downs, but you can't let it get the better of you. Please don't give up. :hug:

6. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i felt the same way but i feel a ray of hope now and am glad i did not killmyself already.

7. messedupmarionette

messedupmarionette Active Member

You have to try to wait it out. These feelings pass--it may take a few minutes or a few weeks, but you'll be okay again. This forum is very supportive. Use the resources you have to make yourself safe. Call a crisis line, call your parents, PM someone on here--there's always someone wanting to be there for you if you fall.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Cutie if you feel you are in crisis and are going over methods in your head then you need to stop what you are doing and go to the hospital. Tell them you are in crisis and tell them you are already planning methods. You don't need to be by yourself right now. You need help and you need it now!! Please take my advice and go!!~Joseph~

9. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Cutie dont stay alone in the dark. Call a family member or a friend to come over and keep you compagny and if that fails, go to the nearest hospital and seek help before its too late. If you cant go on your own call 911 and they will offer you a ride there, just dont stay alone with those thoughts.

lots of love your way
    ganny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.