In crisis.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bambi, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

It says to post here if you're in crisis and I am. Not sure if members just write back or what but my situation is fairly scary and I don't want to make someone else feel worse so understand if nobody replies but I thought it worth a try.
    Please PM me if you have the time to listen a bit as I am really scared and well things are fairly laid out.
  2. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hiya. Maybe the chat room might be a place to go? I dunno maybe not; I can't ever access it so I can't say for sure.
    I am available for PM but I'm slow to say I can stay online for a long time at one go... I'm conscious that nothing could be worse than being in your situation and having someone say they'll be there and then bugger off for lunch / go back to work / get caught viewing SF (!!) etc etc. What I can say is that if you want to PM / tell your story or whatever, I WILL get back to you, just can't guarantee it'll be online 24/7. Sorry if this doesn't help. I know, as lots of people here do, what you're experiencing. That's all.
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I agree. Its about the same for me. I'm willing to read PMs from you and help whatever way I can but I might not be able to get back to you right away. I likely would be able to but I don't want to tell you I will and then not be able to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.