in desperate need

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I am very suicidal. But i cant come out and say i have a plan and everything is all ago. I spoke with my counselor and she said she is not worried because she doesnt think i would do anything. I havent been able to tell my therapist or my dr. I am afraid to come outright and say it. But i dont want to be here anymore. Im hopeless, worthless, helpless, trapped, empty and angry. My thoughts are all over and racing. I wonder sometimes if im making sense.
    My moods swing faster than i can realize. I cant live like this. Im not wort the air i breathe. Im a cutter. Im also getting afraid because im cutting deeper. I dont know what to do. I cant think streight. But i need something. I cant stay like this.
  2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i understand how you feel my friend
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi -I'm glad you're here, I think all of us wound up here because we were a little"off"

You are important to us, we care what happens to you, we try to support each other and lend encouragement, but we're not doctors, psychiatrists, counselors, or any of the specialized fields that can get more into your thoughts and emotions, and prescribe medication if it's required.

Keep coming around, post as you want to, we're good listeners.
  4. chrism67

i wont be here long. i know im a burden to everyone. i have no hope for getting better. i dont want my kids to remember me like this. so before it gets too bad to others. well.... but thanks for letting me rant.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi chrism - thanks for giving those who care the opportunity to listen. You write that you have no hope for getting better - but you would like to be better and for all the dark to not be there - am I right?
  6. chrism67

i would like to be better. but ive tried all kinds of meds, even ect. nothing helps. im the kind they like to send to the state hosp to be forgotten about. and that i wont give them the chance. im only a burden for everyone i come in contact with. there is only one way for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.