In fucking hell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I am in fucking hell, I wasnt suicidal because I got some dumb ass basically immoral job the last week, but it has kept me busy, now I am fucking suicidal, the only thing that makes me happy

i cant believe my life, cant believe these problems I have to face, I cant believe my fucking dick doesnt work like before, I never even got to experience a women, something I was looking forward to more then anything

I cant believe it is now getting fucking cold, I use to love the cold now I fucking hate it

what the fuck is the point to my existence at this point, I cant get a girl so what the fuck is the point of living, to eat, I am not healthy anymore, I hate the mother fucking cold, I use to love it

I cant take this fucking life anymore, I think I am going over the deep end, suicidal thoughts are the only thing that gives me comfort, if I am not suicidal I am fucking crazy

I really cant take this shit anymore, if I had a gun Id probably kill myself, or perhaps take out some people along with me

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Just curious is the word fuck suppose to mean something new nowadays. My neice uses it every other word. Like I said just curious. I use it occasionaly. Take Care!!~Joseph~

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why is so much importance placed on whether you can have sex or not? It does not mean your life is over or that you can't find someone you love. It is part of a relationship, but there is so much more than that. Maybe instead of spending so much time concentrating on what you can't do, concentrate on what you can do. Lives are constantly changing and we must learn how to change with them.

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The word fuck means many things, and it is the greatest word in the English language. It is overused by some, though.

I know what you mean, "In fucking hell" - life's a bitch, but it'll sort itself out.

5. supergalley

supergalley Member

Yeah. Having split with my wife I'm beginning to miss the old rattling! Just use your hand dude. <mod edit: bunny - illegal>
    Why not try dating an ugly girl? They're easy to find and they make you feel good about yourself. If you put a lot of effort into making her happy, she'll make you happy back!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Dude... That's... Almost offensive.

Where to even begin?..

Most of us have trouble making any connection with anyone - ugly or not.

7. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

You should look into Hormone replacement therapy I did mention it before... You did say you lost a testicle. Getting testosterone injections isn't a big deal if there is a medical reason..

ALot of middle aged people who have declining levels of their hormones go on HRT.

Actually if your hormone levels are unstable that can make you overly emotional so that could actually be part of the problem why you aren't feeling so good...

Just some food for thought..

8. Stranger1

How do you know if someone is ugly or not if you don't get to know them? Are looks that important to you? There are some of the most kind, considerate, loving women who are physically challenged in the looks dept.
    In all my years of dating and having relationships I have never had a beautifull woman because I found they can be very shallow. I always hooked up with what you would call the plain Janes. And the sex was outstanding!!
    Give it a chance and you might suprise yourself. And to all the women out there we Love You!!!!~Joseph~

9. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

All the F-bombs are a catharsis. I can identify with wanting a gun for humane if gruesome self-deliverance but what I'll never understand is why a suicidal person would want to kill other people. Why?

10. wastedmylife

I wouldnt kill any innocents perhaps people who I think led me to the shape I am in but I dont see that happening

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You do know that the moderators of SF will report you to the police if they think you're serious about killing people?

12. wastedmylife

thats fucking great, I dont really give a fuck anymore I dont care about anything anymore

13. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I am very sorry for the agony you are in. I have some serious physical problems too- there is nothing we can do to change what we have to endure but try to have quality of life despite the adversity.

Not easily done I know.

14. Stranger1

You know there are other ways to make a woman happy sexually. Use your imagination!!!~Joseph~

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Thats true. You still have use of your tongue and fingers, plus you could also check out a sex toy shop... :bleh:

16. Stranger1

Damn Dave I was trying to be suttle and you just burst right out what I was thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.