In full panic mode atm...triggers possible

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Invisible Child, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

I don't even know where to begin and this is going to sound ramblish (if that is even a word). Today has been a very emotional day starting at about 4 am. I was woke up this morning to a man that was not my husband crawling into bed with me and I totally freaked out. To have a person there that was supposed to help and support in the situation laugh about it pisses me off. I will be filing a complaint on this person in the morning, today I just wanted out and home. I did not find it funny then and it is not funnier now. Even though I am home and in my own bed tonight I am scared to death to go to sleep because I can't get what happened this morning out of my mind.

Because this happened this morning, I signed myself out of the hospital AMA and came home without meds that they started me on while there. Ok no problem, I have been without meds for along time. But to have the same person that laughed at me tell me that I would be back again for the same thing was so uncalled for! He knows nothing about me, my life or what I have been through in this fucked up life that I have, what right does he have to judge me based on me freaking out and knowing the reason that put me there in the first place? There will not be a next time because the next time they will not be taking me to the hospital, they will be taking me to the morgue.

I'm so pissed, hurt, confused and full of so many emotions right now all I can do is sit here shake and cry.

Thanks for listening to me vent :fear:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Awww hun. No, no morgue. You can overcome this. You have done so before and you can do it again...we are here for you :hug:
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry it happened to you. Feel free to file a complaint. Im sure they have something on camera in hospitals now they can review and fire that bastard.
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry that happened to you! :hug: I have no idea why anyone would think that's funny. Filing a complaint about it seems like a logical step - how did someone manage to sneak into someone else's bed (yours) and why is a member of the support team laughing? - good questions, and like you, I would want good answers! Glad you posted here so you are not alone with this. Will be thinking of you, hun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.