In lieu of

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by clairedelune, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I almost killed myself last night but I have a family and a few friends. And I thought of them. I wouldn't kill myself and leave them by themselves. It's not fair for them. It's selfish to go and leave because you want to end your suffering. So instead of putting a knife on my throat (sorry for the morbidity), I just decided that a few scars won't be so bad. I cut again using tweezers!! It's ridiculous but the cuts must have been so deep, I almost bled. And the only thing that made me regret in doing it was this physical pain every time I take a shower or wash my skin.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Please stay safe. We need you here. You are very valued. And the world would be a much lesser place without you in it. Truss me!

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I'm really sorry to hear this Claire. Whatever the reason you chose not to, I'm really glad. I have been waiting for your reply to my message for a few days and I'm pleased that I finally got it. I hope today is a better day for you. Please see someone if the cuts are bad and you think they might need medical attention. You can always send me a message if you need someone to talk to :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Claire, I am really sorry you are going through this. I think you NEED to tell your doctor what is going on what you have done and what you are going through. You are worth so much more than doing harm to yourself hun. You can talk to me anytime, here or PM. You're strong and a fighter :)

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone. I just cant stop it though. I cut again. There's this certain person that I'm so afraid to lose but she keeps hurting me. So I blame myself for her wanting to leave me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.