In Loving Memory

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by White Dove, Aug 9, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I have to take this time to say that i have lost my Uncle Austin..

I will miss him so much..

Austin , you were the best Uncle i could have ever had..

I will always remember the times we shared, the laughter we shared , i will always remember the times i would sit while you played the guitar and the times i would even sing along as you played.

I will always remember the saying that stuck with you.. you would always joke around about Earnest Tubb and would always say * Todays Friday * even if it was monday you would still say todays friday..

I prayered for you all day yesterday and all night last night but you were taken from me because it was time for you to go.. I wish i could post your photo here but i can at least remember you by the many memories we shared.

I did get to see you a few months ago and did get to spend that 2 days by your bedside and that is something i will cherish as long as i live.. I am glad that we became as close as we did in that short time and i am really glad that you were able to be saved and get to be with the Lord.. I know that Jesus has carried you home just like he will do me soon..

I will be joining you soon Austin.. this sunday i am coming to where you are.. love you..

Austin Lee Sisco
    07-10-1938 to 08/09/2007

Rest in Peace my dearly beloved Uncle
  2. see

see Well-Known Member

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i am sorry that you lost your uncle.Please try to keep fighting.