In Memory Of Deathiscoming

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by White Dove, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

The member from here with the screenname of deathiscoming has lost his battle with cancer. He had written me by e-mail about 2 hours before he passed away. i was going to answer him back but waited. now i wish i had written him back.

i did not really know him but i did come to know him by his heart these pass few days i spent online here. He asked me in his last e-mail to stay here with him until my time comes like his soon will. i did not know he meant it that night. maybe he knew it but i will miss him.

I do not know if he touched anyone of you here but to me he did touch my heart very much and i am crying on the inside because i wish i could have answered him back last night. i never got to say good-bye to him. life is so unfair. he really wanted to live. i should have been the one who left.

if you knew him. keep his family in your prayers if you are a christian. I am going to miss him. it is so hard to accept that he is now gone. he touched me in the little time i knew him.

sleep in peace now my friend. And i will meet you on the other side.
  2. I hope he has glorious eternal days in his new world. Peace be to him forever.
  3. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

That's really sad to hear.

Rest in peace, Deathiscoming, and may you find peace on the other side.
  4. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

may you rest peace. it hurts to know that we have lost one of our fellow friends. i hope you are in peace. :sad:
  5. ybt

ybt Guest

but, on the good side, at least it wasn't suicide :)
  6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

yes .

I am glad that it was not by a suicide and believe me i wish i could have taken his place. He did not want to die and i do so i am happy that he is no longer in pain but yet sad and angry with God that he took him away.

He had just become my friend. Afriend that touched me like no other person ever has and i really do miss him.
  7. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Hans, there are moments when the whole mind
    Resolves into a pair of brimming eyes, or lips
    Parting to drink from the deep spring of a death
    That freshness they do not yet need to understand.
    These are the moments, if ever, an angel steps
    Into the mind, as kings into the dress
    Of a poor goatherd, for their acts of charity.
    There are moments when speech is but a mouth pressed
    Lightly and humbly against the angel's hand.
    --james merrill
  8. -Deception-

-Deception- Well-Known Member

Death is just another path - one that we all must take.

Rest in peace.
  9. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

That is so sad.I didn't know him,but i read some of his posts. R.I.P
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This thread is closed due to the dicrepencies in information. His account was active almost 21 hours after he supposedly died. It may possibly be reopened if death is confirmed.
  11. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Please see Here for explanation why this thread is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.