In my Car

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cutie_123, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

So when im in my car I get a lot of crazy thoughts about suicide and I feel a lot of those black hole feelings. Today I was in my car and I began getting feelings of I can't go on anymore and Im just going to fuk everything up that has been going right in the last few days. I am really depressed in the last few hours and feel like i might try to do something to commit suicide. I called my friend and spoke to him and i felt bad because i kinda snapped at him. I fell asleep and as soon as i fell asleep I had a nightmare about my car and it was all just so vivid and clear. i just feel so helpless and hopeless right now and i know these feelings will pass i just need to get through these next couple of hours. Please help guys!!!

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Cutie,
    Are you on any meds? are you on any that say do not drive or operate heavy machinery? It sounds like you have a real problem driving. Don't feel like you are alone. I suffer both augoriphobia and socialphobia. These two make me really paranoid when I drive. I have to 0 in on where I am going and haul ass there before I change my mind. Sometimes when I am driving my anxiety gets so high that I have to pull over and sit it out until I feel safe to drive again.
    So you see you aren't alone when you drive. I do think you need to talk this over with your doctor. And by all means if your meds say do not drive abide by them. My doctor who prescribed the xanax for me. Told me a story of one of his patients who he put on xanax got behind the wheel and got in a wreck. She put the other driver in the ICU for a week and then she died. The woman on the meds was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence. So you see what I mean don't drive when you are in a state of mind like that. Take Care!!~Joseph~

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Cutie, sorry to hear that you're feeling down. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Cutie, I really hope you make through this hard time. Please talk to someone about how you are feeling. That's what this whole place is about. There are people here for you whether you want to snap, or shout or whatever. Best of luck.

5. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

Hi Guys,
    I am on medication but not medication that says i can't drive. I do get anxiety when i drive between barriers and to close to a railing but accept for that for some reason when im in the car i get these feelings of depression and panic about my life. I did call my sister and spoke with her then went to see my friend who is in a psych hosp right now, how ironic huh, she's in there and im trying to be a support to her and im just falling apart. Funny how life is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.