in need of advice, please help!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by poison, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

me and my g/f just ended up having cyber sex... I know it might not seem like that big of a deal, but I really need some advice on how to handle it and move on with it in our relationship, to avoid burning from the "flames of passion.." I know its corny but thats what they taught us in sex ed... they said love can burn in the flames of passion... all though regular love can, true love can't. with careful guidance I think me and my g/f can learn to accept that we are sexual beings, and its okay that we're sexual together(as long as we dont go too far) and we can still care deeply about each other on the inside. any advice??? by the way, to anyone who doesn't know, i'm only 13... I'm really stuck here folks... :unsure:

sorry if this post demanded more attention than necessary, i didn't want to scare anyone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2007
  2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I want to advise but I'm not that much older than you :laugh: I guess...don't freak out about it, is the first thing. Anything like that can be a bit freak-out-able the first time, but don't get it too much out of proportion. Yes, it can be a big step, but it's not like you actually *had* sex. So that is something.
    They taught you in sex ed that love can burn "in the flames of passion"? :blink: Gosh, they didn't even teach us to put a condom on a banana. I feel old :laugh: I don't think that you need to really worry about that happening hun. Stay calm and think about it rationally. Has this changed the way you feel about her?...And if so, how?
    If you're not comfortable discussing this in the thread, you can PM me if you want :)
    Just don't get too ahead of yourself, alright? :hug:
  3. poison

poison Well-Known Member

I know that, and thats why I feel I'm kind of blowing it out of proportion, but its better to do it on the net than in real life I guess. It hasn't really changed the way I feel about her, but sexuality is a fairly new territory to me and I'm just not use to seeing it exploited from a female. I'll be able to get over it, hopefully. Thanks for the advice, I was really embarrassed by posting this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.