In need of advice

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ImAllAlone, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

I need some relationship advice. My friend and I have known eachother for a while now and weve become best friends. Today, we were walkinfg to our bus together and my brother came up behind us and put a hand on my should and myy friends shoulder. He said something like loh now" (i didnt hear what he said exactly) and then started holding my hand for a while. He did it again later on the bus. What does that mean?

2. tearsallday

tearsallday Account Closed

Maybe your brother is trying to show that he misses you... My brother used to do that when he would get upset or if I wouldn't see him for a while. He'd hold my hand and talk to me for a long time about things... I don't know... maybe you can talk to him about it?

3. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

My brother wasnt holding my hand, my best friend was and then later he did it again.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

ImAllAlone, you say you have become best friends, so perhaps you can ask him directly what he meant by it. Being upfront/honest and being prepared for an honest answer from my friend would be my approach. Just my 2 cents. :smile:

5. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

Well, Acy, i might tomorrow. I know tgat he still likes a previous girlfriend and I want to talk to him about and he already knows that I like him but hasnt brought it up to me directly nor has he acted on it so im not sure I think he likes me he shows all the clasic signs