In need of help..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by flowerpot, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Any help whatsoever, I'm desperate.

I haven't felt this bad in ages & now I don't think I can really handle it. I just want to jump off a bridge. I don't remember the last time I felt so much stress & depression & blah everything. I'm so stuck. Basically..

School just started.. & i though yeah this year is going to be good, because I got to choose all the subjects I wanted to do & had interest in so I thought it would all be fine. But all of a sudden everything has become too hard I can't do a thing. I must be screwed in the brain because I don't think I can learn any of this stuff. I try to concentrate but I truly can't. I am going to miserably fail. I don't want too. I want too drop out, but that is just going to screw up my life. I can't disappoint my parents like that & if I did I'd be better off ending my life. But I have no idea how to deal with this now. I need someone to help me. I want to go back to hospital where other people where in control of everything & nothing bad could happen. I have no idea what to do. It feels like I'm going insane because I can't cope. All the other bad things in life I was handling okay, but now with school added on top.. I want to dig a hole & hide.. :(

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

you have a pm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.