In need of help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nash4MVP, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nash4MVP

nash4MVP Member

This is my first post. I never thought I'd get to this point, but I feel I can't take it any more. I'm the closest I've ever been to wanting to end it all. The only thing holding me back is what it'd do to my friends and family (and the fact that, while I'm not positive God is with us, I still fear him). If it wasn't for those two factors, I would've ended me last week. I've just lost a lot of hope in the world. It's amazing how much you go through life, and you start to wonder what the use it with it. I moved out to the west coast a few months ago to live with friends, and since then I've spent four hours a day trying to find a job. Coming out, I thought I'd be able to find something easily. I'm 24 years old, was a valedictorian, graduated with a 4 year degree from a state university, worked the same job for 8 years, and have found nothing. I've applied for desk jobs and bus boy jobs, and I'm still unemployed. Add to that, my second month out here I wrecked my car. So, if thing's don't pick up, in a couple months I'll be completely broke and homeless.

It's scary when you get to that point where you really "don't care". The point where all of the advice ("oh, thing's will get better") is just annoying background noise. Please help me.
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't think I can help you in any way, but I can give you a :hug:
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

The best immediate thing you can do is to keep posting here. It will help to get it out of your head and to keep it from building up. In the meantime, keep looking for work, you never know what will come around.

What part of the west did you move to?

4. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

I've only got one thing to say

he's been having a fantastic season

It's more than coincidence I think that you posted tonight that loss to the knicks was tough :sad:

I think i have interrupted a more serious thread but it needed to be said
  5. nash4MVP

nash4MVP Member

Los Angeles (Hollywood/East Hollywood). I'd like to get into film production.
  6. nash4MVP

nash4MVP Member

Thanks. Nash is playing out of his mind, but they gotta beat the Knicks
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Keep looking something will come around..Our economy is in the crapper but things are slowly starting to turn around..Do they have any day labor buisness's there where you work a day and get paid at the end of the day.. It would give you xtra cash flow to help with the necessities..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.