In need of help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LadyBrett, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyBrett

LadyBrett Member

I've never posted here or indeed to any forum hut I feel pretty desperate now. I have taken xxx but they don't seem to be making me feel any better. I don't know what to do anymore. I need some help.
  2. passingthrough

passingthrough Active Member

People here are happy to listen. What's going on to make you feel so desperate?

I do understand and care. I was very desperate yesterday, slightly less so today, so maybe I can help?
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hello - maybe you can tell us what's going on?
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and sound like you are in so much pain that I am concerned whether or not you are safe...if not, please go to an ER or such...are you being treated by a pdoc or therapist? Is there someone who you can talk to like your family physician who you can tell what is going on? and please post and let us know what has brought you to this point...I am sure there will be many people here who can relate...welcome again, and please make sure you get the support you need...big hugs, J
  5. madeline

madeline Member

:hug: If your medication has not been working lately...please seek out a doctor to help you get a new prescription if need.
    Please tell us what is going on so that we can have a deeper understand of the situation, as I have been read thread after thread, the members here come from many different aspects of life and perhaps one of us can share a story and tips on how to recover from this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.