In need of some support

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by snails, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snails

snails Member

Hi
    Since I last posted things have become drastically worse, my life has really spun out of control and I am becoming desperate. I have consulted a doctor but am self harming waiting for the appointment. Have finally stopped crying tonight but I really could use some support.
    I have practically stopped eating, have constant stomach ache, headache and feel panicked. Smoking helps a little.
    Really hoping the doctor and forced positive thinking can help.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Snails - what is it that is so out of control? Sometimes it helps to break things down and deal with one thing at a time so it isn't all so overwhelming. Tell us what is going on for you?

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Snails, hi, I am sorry that you are not doing well, how long have you been self harming? I am here what can I do or what do you need!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi snails you don't have to suffer like you are right now. Find distractions and comforts, you named one, smoking, maybe try an e-cig, much healthier. When do you next see the doctor? Panic attacks are horrible, indescribable, SF is here to support you, please know that you aren't alone. I hope you can get through this trying time without self harming. Best of luck to you. Btw, when do you net see the doctor?

5. snails

snails Member

Have been crying uncontrollably every day. Suicidal feelings because of everything that is happening. Feel I am being pushed out of my job, again.... feel I belong nowhere and hurting more than can explain. Because this is a pattern of my life. I work very hard, put everything into my work and then get pushed out. I feel I have done something wrong to deserve all that has happened in my life.
    I am waiting on an appointment. Trying to be fine but started hitting myself again tonigth.
    I have started smoking which has helped, tried shopping to make myself feel better bu couldn't bring myself to buy anything, going to try and relax at the weekend and get the appointment next week. Yesterday I was adamant on suicide but I'm pulling it together today...

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's what I like to hear, i'm delighted you are feeling a little better. Suicide should never be considered an option.
    Oh next week is your appointment, do you think you can stay safe until then? I'm glad the appointment is soon enough though. We are here and do care, best of luck with your appointment, just be yourself :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.