In order

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Well I went and seen a lawer yesterday and had my will reviewed and split up amongst my family, I gave the lawer the DVD's I made to send my family when the time comes. I'm getting my afairs in order, leaving nothing to be done so when the time is right I won't have any distractions. I cancelled the visits from the psychiatric nurse as it's a waste of mine and her time and beside they're better off looking after someone more needy because all I am is a lost cause. I have a few more things to do and as they say time waits for no man. :sad: :lone:

Sorry for the rambling my heads far from straight :blink:
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say that if they saw you as a lost cause they wouldn't bother supporting you, yet they are, so they feel that they can support you and you can be helped. You may disagree but they are the ones with the training and professional knowledge.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You said they can spend there time helping someone in worst shape than you are.. To me it sounds like there is hope there..You need to keep seeing the professionals and be honest with them in how you are feeling!!! You have our support so why not give them a chance to offer you support also..Take care!!!
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't a lost cause!
  5. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Someone more needy there's a difference, I don't particularly want someone sitting there doing crosswords or texting all the time and telling me "I get paid whether you talk or not" I've given them enough chances to help and I get repayed by the doctors telling my wife, manager etc my private details....sorry there has to be trust before you can accept their support, they are a part of my problem. :sad:
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I dont think there are many people more needy than you right now.

Have you looked outside the NHS, like into MIND? Or saneline?
  7. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Only smith & wesson and winchester. :sad: :blub:
  8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well I hope that you have included in your list of things to keep searching hard and steady for that one other option... any other option.... tilt he last possible second. And really keep your eyes open and head alert. Because so many times that other option comes so quietly we dont see or hear it unless we ar really trying to. Please keep looking for the one other option???? :arms:
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't believe you are a lost cause ......
    is the nurse doing crosswords and talking on the phone because you won't talk to her?
    opening up to her might help put a different perspective on your problems....
  10. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I'm off to find a place where I can finish what I started so long ago, I'm too tired to fight anymore, to tired to run or hide from my problem (ME) I just want it to end. I'm weary, I'm sad and I'm alone.:blub: :lone:
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you want to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.