In pain but docs won't help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lancashirelass, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I have spent most of day on phone to medical professionals as not feeling well and when they finished passing me around i get told to keep eye on blood sugars and lower my meds. What use is that when i really don't feel well NOW! I am dizzy can't concentrate and room is spinning i feel like i'm losing my life yet professionals won't listen what am i supposed to do?

2. ascham

ascham Member

Im sorry that the professionals you have encountered are so useless, but please dont give up hope. Keep fighting, complain,kick scream and shout till you are heard.

I hope things work out.

3. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Well diabetic nurse finally got back to me but again not much help as all she could suggest was to keep eating and drinking sweet things and that my blood sugars should be starting to level out! She also suggested picking up insulin i have left but couldn't force me what a laugh! How useless is british nhs system no-one can or will help me! Oh well might as well give up now then and just slip away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.