in patient?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by asking_advice, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

my mother called the clinic this night. the person answer the phone said i have a choose whether to have a medication or confine in their clinic. my mother said to him that i had suicide attempt last saturday.

i feel guilty about the money my parents will spend. i feel useless.

what should i do? any suggestion?

2. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Do you think the clinic would be too bad? I'm not sure what to say to you. But your mother cares about you, perhaps you should try to talk and discuss it with her...

3. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

honestly, i want to die because i dont want cause trouble in anyone. i feel burden to them even they say it is ok.

4. OhneDich

Hey, these people care about you... they love you. So, the last thing they want is seeing you dead. Things need a time to be ok, try to give yourself this time, even if it seems impossible...

5. OhneDich

I know how you feel by not wanting to cause anyone trouble. I hurt myself a lot doing that. As I told one friend before, people don't see us as we see ourselves.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think the clinic is where you need to be.. Especially if you attempted here recently.. They will get you on meds to help you to cope..One of the side affects is that they can make you tired until you get use to them.. Keep in mind it takes six to eight weeks before they really start helping..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.