in pieces

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SpencerA, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

you're breaking my heart repeatedfly and you don't even know, i don't even know how i feel but i let you stay and went with you to get your braces taken off, i buy you coffee, i take you out, and you give me nothing but abuse in return. but i love you so much, but you're horrible to me and i don't understand, you don't know how to show your feelings, and its breaking me into pieces by giving you so much and getting nothing in return. why do you stay for months away from me, make catty comments when i pop back into college to say hello, then come round my house and kiss me. then the next day you say, just cause we spend one night together doesnt mean were back on. just to confirm that you're using me. you even asked if you had to drop me all the way home today when i got up at 7am to go to the orthodontist withmyou. i didnt even cry this much when my dad and rich left at the same time. you're hurting me so much.
  2. maxell123

maxell123 Member

find a new place to go. and go. dont sit there and take it in the but. fight.
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sending you millions of :hug: hun.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi laura

sorry you are feeling like this, i guess we are talking about an ex bf here.
    it looks like, and i may be wrong, that this guy doesnt think as much of you as you do him.
    i understand you love him still and this makes you take the way he treats you but i think he knows this and he will continue to come and go as he pleases untill you make a stand and say no.
    my advice would be to get rid forever but your heart is beating his name so all i can say is that unless you stand up for yourself and let him know that he cant use you then he will continue to show no respect for you, when you deserve better.

keep on smiling hunni

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Nobody deserves to be abused in this way. You say you love this person and I understand how hard that makes it for you. Love is not rational but you have to make a stand here. You cannot allow this situation to continue. You need to take control here or your suffering will carry on. A relationship has to be a two way thing and this doesn't sound like it is. Don't hang on hoping this person will change because they probably won't. Do yourself a favour and get rid. You deserve better and I'm sure there will be someone out there for you who will treat you better. Best wishes. S.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Laurey,
    I can tell by your PM's that you are a very loving and caring person. Those of us who are like that and we wear our hearts on our sleeves where they can be abused and kicked around. A relationship needs to be built on trust. It doesn't sound like you are getting that. I agree with andy and simon that you need to kick his butt to the curb. Don't let him continue to use you. I know that you will find Mr. Right because of how good a person you are. We all want to see you happy!!!Take Care, ~Joseph~
  7. Vyse

Vyse Member

I can relate when it comes to being used, hun. I was in an abusive relationship for two years. This girl I was with would tease with my emotions constantly. Saying she loved me, but then doing something behind my back and just going in circles with it all.

It was horrible, every time she would caress me in love and then toss me away the next moment I felt lower each time. It's incredibly frustrating as well as emotionally draining on you.

To be lifted and dropped like that tares you in pieces and it's terrible, but this is all within your control to end. I know you don't want this to continue, and you have the strength to end it through your own power. I'm certain.

Even though he may bring you a temporary comfort, you must convince yourself that his comfort is merely temporary, and comes at a high cost. Love always complicates things, but constantly telling yourself to remember the future is the perfect way to bring yourself out of any situation before you get hurt.

Take comfort and love that is given from reliable friends, ones who would never do something so terrible to you, We only wish to see you happy, and we want you to stay there, always :3

It's very hard, believe me, I know every inch of pain you're in, but take comfort in the love that your close friends give you, and learn to accept that his feelings are temporary and only bring bad. You can ween yourself off such a bad guy, I know you can.

We're here to help you though all of this.
  8. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

thankyou so much guys, i'm feeling better today, i just felt at a really low point yesterday, my mum and sister were furious that i even allowed him to come over, and i've always treated people with respect and consideration despite how badly they may have treated me, but now i've recognised that he has been using me for a long time and i don't deserve it, i just think i've been in denial about it for a couple of months. i have good people in my life, and i don't need it being fuelled with bad feeling by an inconsiderate guy who doesn't know whether he's coming or going half the time. thankyou so much for all your advice :) xxx
  9. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed this yesterday. glad you're doing better. :)
  10. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am so sorry i havent replied earlier. am glad that you are feeling better today. its good to know that your finally starting to come out from behind all of that denial and deciding to make a stand for yourself. you deserve it. you dont deserve people who are going to drag you down x :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.