1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In REALLY BAD SHAPE

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by red ribbons, Dec 29, 2011.

1. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

When my husband killed himself, he totally had wiped me out financially behind my back, ran the credit cards up, left me no insurance. I paid his mess off and I am left with nothing. By the time I pay all the bills I have no money left for food or gas. I am feeling extremely suicidal today. I've fought as long and as hard as I can. I've tried every avenue to pull myself out of this and because of the economy, etc. I can't get out of this hole. I tried my very best and my best is not good enough in this financial and political climate. I'm tired. I just want to go to sleep forever and never wake up. I can't keep going on like this. I have no one that cares enough to help me. I just want to go. I can't take another year of this.

2. IntoTheWoods

IntoTheWoods Guest

I am sorry you are having such a tough time right now - it sounds as if you have been fighting so hard to get things straight in your life - that must be so tiring and I know that feeling of wanting to go to sleep and not waking up - but don't let him take anymore from you - you do matter.

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear red ribbons,

I just wanted to stop by and express my sorrow over your loss; I know the future feels bleak to you... :[ Take care, and I wish you nothing but the best. Hopefully things will get easier soon despite these financial woes. :hug:

Alex

4. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Thank you for understanding!