In REALLY BAD SHAPE

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by red ribbons, Dec 29, 2011.

1. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

When my husband killed himself, he totally had wiped me out financially behind my back, ran the credit cards up, left me no insurance. I paid his mess off and I am left with nothing. By the time I pay all the bills I have no money left for food or gas. I am feeling extremely suicidal today. I've fought as long and as hard as I can. I've tried every avenue to pull myself out of this and because of the economy, etc. I can't get out of this hole. I tried my very best and my best is not good enough in this financial and political climate. I'm tired. I just want to go to sleep forever and never wake up. I can't keep going on like this. I have no one that cares enough to help me. I just want to go. I can't take another year of this.

2. IntoTheWoods

IntoTheWoods Guest

I am sorry you are having such a tough time right now - it sounds as if you have been fighting so hard to get things straight in your life - that must be so tiring and I know that feeling of wanting to go to sleep and not waking up - but don't let him take anymore from you - you do matter.

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear red ribbons,

I just wanted to stop by and express my sorrow over your loss; I know the future feels bleak to you... :[ Take care, and I wish you nothing but the best. Hopefully things will get easier soon despite these financial woes. :hug:

Alex

4. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Thank you for understanding!