in short

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DailForse, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DailForse

DailForse New Member

i want to die. my life is falling apart, im a piece of shit, always paranoid and stressed out! i cant ever just have fun...

2. Silent Angel

Silent Angel Well-Known Member

You are not a piece of shit. Can you give any specifics to why you're feeling like this? Keep talking hun. Stay strong.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a piece of shit. Please talk to us, why do you feel so bad?

4. DailForse

DailForse New Member

all of my friends cant stand me cuz i get so paranoid and nervous alot. im always worry im gona get in trouble with my grandma and get kicked out cuz i have no where to go. so i just feel like i cause people too much stress and im not worth the trouble. im not worth anything

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You ARE worth something though. :hug: What makes you so nervous, why do you feel like you might get kicked out?

6. Silent Angel

Silent Angel Well-Known Member

You are worth so much, hun. I have the same questions as WildCherry ^^

7. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

I feel I can relate here, and it's something I feel about a lot these days. That our condition may force our loved ones to kick us to the curb because we are lost causes, but that's not always true. Your grandma and friends are trying to help you, but can't seem to "fix" you or help you out. Perhaps it's time to see a therapist or talk to someone, or just come on here alot and talk.

8. DailForse

DailForse New Member

i think i will get kicked out cuz my grandma has told me shell kick me out...if i do something bad, if i "corupt" my cousin or if i get pregnent she will kick me out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.