In so much emotional pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by stuckinchicago6, Jul 1, 2011.

1. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I just can't sleep tonight. In 2 days, I have gotten like 5 hours all together. I just have so much anxiety and so many fears and nobody right now to comfort me. OMG. Everything feels out of control. Nobody is being sympathetic towards me, instead they make me feel more crazy. This time is really hard. I wish I could feel better. Sometimes I feel like a long term treatment facility would be good for me because at least I could be around other people who understand what I am going through and who understand I can't control this sadness right now. I don't have the best insurance. I just wish I had the money right now to afford one of these nice places. Maybe it would help. It would be a good rest. Does anybody have experience with treatment facilities? Did it help?
  2. stuckinchicago6

I'm just running out of ideas. I don't want things to be like the past where I go to a doctor for an hour and talk and get medicine. Then I have to go to a separate counselor and I still feel bad. Its just wish everybody would not make me feel so crazy. I feel so lonely in my sadness right now.
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I don't have any experience with treatment facilities, sorry.

If you need someone to comfort you - who would that be ideally? Any friends or family? Anyone here at SF? Or maybe talking with a stranger that you can be honest with via a crisis line, at least just to talk so that it might help you calm down.

Take care.
  4. stuckinchicago6

Anyone but family and friends. Seriously.