In the edge of the pit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BernardFoster, Jun 4, 2014.

1. BernardFoster

BernardFoster Active Member

I was like ... i can't even sleep properly.. I can't see any light anymore.. I'm swallowed by my own darkness and I need now is someone to save me

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we can offer you support hun but we cannot save you You need to reach out to your doctor ok or a teacher someone that can get you support in real life
    Can you tell us what has caused all this darkness do you know maybe if you talk to us other members may be able to help you out of it that have been in same position you are in
    hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on, what brought you to this point? Here to listen if you feel like talking.

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

The darkness can only swallow you up completely if you let it.. you have the power over that always. If you choose to fight it, the first step is by opening up, telling us whats going on or what has gone on to cause you to feel these feelings .. is this anxiousness, depression, hopelessness.. describe it to us. We can only help when you tell us things.. because we are not there with you, so we don't know what is happening or could be happening. I will be willing to listen and try to help if/when you are ready to talk.. and I'm sure many others here will to... but that's all up to you too.

5. BernardFoster

BernardFoster Active Member

Im always alone. I never had a real friend. I always lock myself on my room and my parents are separated , I dont have anyone to talk about my problems... Im afraid to tell this to my parents.. Im living with my dad now and he's very busy person so i never had a chance to talk things out to him.. Ive been alone even when my parents are still together.. but its much harder now because my dad wont let me see my mother because he told me that she's a bad person.. all of this things happening to me i cant understand.. i want to get over everything but im afraid..

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Are you under 18? If not, your dad really has no control over whether you see your mother; and even if you are under 18, there could still be ways of trying to contact your mother.

Here if you feel like talking.