In the next 15 minutes I will be dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by crate, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crate

crate New Member

Just a heads up.

This is my first and last post on this forum. I am an 18-year-old shithead, who would, if he was still alive, finish high school at 20. I have no ambitions, no dreams, no talents, none.

I'm basically a plant in human body, my only function in life is that I exchange oxygen with carbon dioxide. I don't have a drivers licence, becouse I'm to stupid to drive.

I don't have any friends, those few friends I had don't actually want to know me, or have anything to do with me. I don't blame them.
    I mean I was allways nice to them, trying to help them out with shit, but I guess people are assholes who stab you in the back at any given chance they get.

My family hates me as I am an overgrown leach. There always blaming me for for trying to everything. My dad and my sister, do this mostly.
    I guess that's kind of ironic, him having a girl on the side, pregnant with your kid.
    <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - suicide notes are not allowed here>
    It does seem a little bit ironic to be writting a suicide note at a feel-good forum for <Mod Edit: Abacus21-insulting>, doesn't it?

Oh well...

So, goodbye, have a great life and <Mod Edit: Abacus21-insulting>.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

If you posted here, then that means that you still have a small flicker of wanting to live doesn't it? Otherwise, why would you post? Are you going to attempt or have you already overdosed or something like that?
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Thank you for posting, I sincerely hope that you will come back and talk to us, we would like to be able help support you through what is obviously a time of very great despair for you.
    If you read this, please give us a chance, we want to help you get through this.

Hazel x
  4. mag

mag Member

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE NOT:eek:hmy:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.