In the perfect world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazibell

This is a game where you tell people what would make YOUR perfect world :D
It can be something the you personally want or something for the world as long as it aint offensive.

My personal one: Making the people i love happy like Nige and my mum and my cat :D and getting married to Nige very very soon :D

My world one: Making everyone get what they deserve. if they have helped then they get everything they would like unless it hurts someone who doesnt deserve it and anyone thats been rly horrible-well what goes around comes around ;)
Also, make everything equal esp. children and adults so one isnt higher than the other. and make animals such as cats and dogs be able to fight back to cruel ppl.

neways be interesting to hear :D
tc
madz

Darken

Just a world with no pain or sadness, where every creature is intelligent and understands life. No sickness. Gel like bodys that cant be damaged and can change shape at will to fly or swim or run fast etc. With lots of beautifull music and scenery.

Realisticly? I would be a artist , musician, astronomer, and scientist. At least one of them lol. With a kind trustfull companion.

hammockmonkey

my perfect world: i'd just have money, or rather it just wouldn't be an issue. i'd be able to go anywhere i wanted. my grandpa and grandma would still be alive, i'd be able to visit cuba whenever i wanted. i could drive on the left or the right side of the road, whenever i felt like it. driving drunk would be perfectly safe. weed would just be growing all over the place. good weed, none of the shwag shit. the perfect woman would want me, and i would get her. i wouldn't need to go to the gym everyday.

Stacey B

my perfect world: i'd just have money, or rather it just wouldn't be an issue. i'd be able to go anywhere i wanted. my grandpa and grandma would still be alive, i'd be able to visit cuba whenever i wanted. i could drive on the left or the right side of the road, whenever i felt like it. driving drunk would be perfectly safe. weed would just be growing all over the place. good weed, none of the shwag shit. the perfect woman would want me, and i would get her. i wouldn't need to go to the gym everyday.
I'd love to live in this world :smile:

nagisa

Staff Alumni
hmmm... in my perfect world there would be no hate. People could love whoever they want and marry whoever they want. There wouldn't be any starving children or families who couldn't afford a home. There would be love everywhere and people wouldn't be scared of it. There wouldn't be any suicide or murders. No one would even know what those words mean because they never happen. People would care about each other and help each other out. And... Hello Kitty would be President of the world!!!!!!! Mwuahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00