• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

In the Shower.

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
My first answer is:
Yes, as long as there‘s a certain someone with me. 🤦‍♀️😂
Most of my dark showering was during a power outage.
My happiest dark showers are outside (camping), under the stars. Very peaceful.

have you showered in the dark a lot? Does it give you peace? I think it could be quite calming to shut down your vision and concentrate on the other senses. 😁

🦩🦩

Unenthusiastic

My first answer is:
Yes, as long as there‘s a certain someone with me. 🤦‍♀️😂
Most of my dark showering was during a power outage.
My happiest dark showers are outside (camping), under the stars. Very peaceful.

have you showered in the dark a lot? Does it give you peace? I think it could be quite calming to shut down your vision and concentrate on the other senses. 😁

🦩🦩
I actually prefer to shower in the dark. I love the sense of isolation it provides.

Yeah I have to have a fan or air purifier going at night-time in order to sleep. Sometimes I use a white noise or rain app.
I do as well. My family used to stay at these beachside camping sites every summer when I was a kid. Falling asleep to the sound of the ocean was the best.

As for the original question, I can remember showering by candlelight during power outages a few times. It was actually kinda nice.

Unenthusiastic

Yeah I have to have a fan or air purifier going at night-time in order to sleep. Sometimes I use a white noise or rain app.
I do as well. My family used to stay at these beachside camping sites every summer when I was a kid. Falling asleep to the sound of the ocean was the best.

As for the original question, I can remember showering by candlelight during power outages a few times. It was actually kinda nice.
I listen to white noise every night.

I used to shower with lights off but when a centipede fell down from the ceiling to my shoulder, I was back to taking showers with lights on lol. @MAC0 that psycho thing you said is hilarious. But I guess, seeing or feeling someone might be there with me is the last thing I think about now after getting used to the death of my partner. She could be very well appear, be my guest. She's not gonna hear the end of my rants/issues with her. I dare her to do that lol. Anyway, I could still shower with either or, I guess.

Oh, and I used to feel her presence initially back then during the early days either someone is messing with the water or I smell some kind of strange scent, or yiu just feel someone is watching you. I sometimes love taking showers in the middle of the night, like 3 am lol.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00