In the Shower.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
What can I say one thing with my nervous issue is I cannot watch horror stuff I remember watching the movie and it sticks into my mind and stops me sleep and stuff

Remember coming home with a bunch of friends and we turned all the lights off and tries the Ouija board all went well to the stairs light came on and 9 of us ran for the hills I would not go back hone till I had mum with me lol

Lol that's funny. Trust me, I used to be the same. Heck, I can't still play horror games or games that have jumpscares without feeling tense/anxious. I don't watch horror movies or movies in general nowadays so I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel afterwards. I never tried Ouija board. Won't get into that stuff lol. You probably don't like living in the same house when a close person used to be there when they're alive and you are the only one who's normally awake in the middle of the night. I used to feel weird, but now, I got used to I guess.

Unenthusiastic

Lol that's funny. Trust me, I used to be the same. Heck, I can't still play horror games or games that have jumpscares without feeling tense/anxious. I don't watch horror movies or movies in general nowadays so I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel afterwards. I never tried Ouija board. Won't get into that stuff lol. You probably don't like living in the same house when a close person used to be there when they're alive and you are the only one who's normally awake in the middle of the night. I used to feel weird, but now, I got used to I guess.
I think I'm legitimately incapable of fear. I ride down the highway on my bicycle with giant trucks barreling down the road about a foot (or less...) away from me. I feel absolutely nothing. It seems the only time I feel any sort of emotion, besides anger, is in my dreams. I can walk around in the forest in the pitch black and feel absolutely nothing at all.

I think I'm legitimately incapable of fear. I ride down the highway on my bicycle with giant trucks barreling down the road about a foot (or less...) away from me. I feel absolutely nothing. It seems the only time I feel any sort of emotion, besides anger, is in my dreams. I can walk around in the forest in the pitch black and feel absolutely nothing at all.
Oh, I don't think I can do what you can do without feeling anything. I probably had that feeling during the early days when my partner died. Those were probably the closest, I'd feel nothing at all besides anger.

Having said that, I'm kinda concerned about you not feeling any emotion other than anger. Hope it does not offend you or anything. But whatever it is you are going through right now or ever since, it just makes me concerned. I guess. You can talk to me about it if you want. If not, it's okay too. Hope you are taking care.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
You know whats more funny my anut used to live down the road and my great grand mother died in the house when i was a child my gran died of cancer she stayed there till her last night when the doc advised it would be best to move her to a hospital to pass

anyway when my aunt passed the house got new owners i found an article in the local paper online that they had a priest in to to a exorcism saying my great grand mother and gran were haunting the house which is crazy i slept in that house on and off for years after great grandmother passed never heard anything

Unenthusiastic

Oh, I don't think I can do what you can do without feeling anything. I probably had that feeling during the early days when my partner died. Those were probably the closest, I'd feel nothing at all besides anger.

Having said that, I'm kinda concerned about you not feeling any emotion other than anger. Hope it does not offend you or anything. But whatever it is you are going through right now or ever since, it just makes me concerned. I guess. You can talk to me about it if you want. If not, it's okay too. Hope you are taking care.
I'm incapable of feeling concerned, too. I don't particularly mind being so affectively flattened.

Unenthusiastic

What can I say one thing with my nervous issue is I cannot watch horror stuff I remember watching the movie and it sticks into my mind and stops me sleep and stuff

Remember coming home with a bunch of friends and we turned all the lights off and tries the Ouija board all went well to the stairs light came on and 9 of us ran for the hills I would not go back hone till I had mum with me lol
I find those kinds of experiences interesting despite the fact that I don't necessarily believe in tbe paranormal.

Unenthusiastic

To be fair neither did I but that night was something the light was off and no one could have turned it on
I very vividly remember laying in bed as a child at night and being slapped on the head despite there being nobody there. I was not in the midst of sleep paralysis, and was definitely sober. The experience has stuck with me to this day.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Never had anything like that there was a story about a factory that used to be down the road that a worker was forced to go up on the roof in a storm and fell to his death people living near it used to say late at night they could hear what sounded like someone screaming as they fell

but since then they knocked the factory down and its housing now not sure if they still hear it

Unenthusiastic

Never had anything like that there was a story about a factory that used to be down the road that a worker was forced to go up on the roof in a storm and fell to his death people living near it used to say late at night they could hear what sounded like someone screaming as they fell

but since then they knocked the factory down and its housing now not sure if they still hear it
While I don't necessarily believe in the supernatural, I still find stuff like that rather interesting.

Inanimate

Na, I have an extensive routine and a tendency to ruminate. Anything that gets in the way of just getting it over with, such as a power outage, makes me restless.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00