in to much pain to continue on.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I think I've finally hit my breaking point. I can't do this anymore, I'm just in so much pain right now.....Idk what to do with myself.

I fucked things up like always, but this time even bigger then usual. In the process I feel as though I've lost the only friend I truly had. And now I have nobody.

I just can't take it anymore, I feel like just jumping out of my fucking window right now. I try so hard for people, but no one ever appreciates it. I could probably die right now and no one would even notice, much less care.

In my heart, I know this is something I have to do....I have no other choice. This is for the best. At least I'll be in a better place, maybe I can finally be happy.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i would most certainly care if you acted out. please try to continue to hang in there. i know things are tough right now. the thing about life is it can turn around. please hang in there and please take care

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is never only one thing to do unless you ignore all the others...why not talk about what happened and see if others can suggest alternatives? plez stay safe and big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.