in to much pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

everyone that i care about hates me, I have nobody.

I don't think im gonna be able to hang on any longer. I can't do this anymore. I'm crying as i'm typing this. I'm just in to much pain. I can't put it into words, this is to much for me. I'm dead....

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

hey hun, i know u dont think that you have anyone, but you do. i am here, and so are the rest of the ppl on SF. we are here because we care. even though i dont know you...i still care about you, k? PM me or email me at elision_wow@hotmail.com i check it just about every day now. so, feel free. k?
    much love, Sangelina

3. impulse617

thanx, i appreciate your concern but really, you can't care about someone you don't even know. If I died you it wouldn't effect you, you probably wouldn't even know

really, dying is my only option and I'm gonna find a way

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmm well I read your second post. Look friend, could you give one of us a chance? I am a very accepting person, if you always push people away no one will ever care about you.

Come one what do you say?

5. impulse617

that's always my problem, ppl used 2 care about me but wen they tried 2 help me i pushed them away

but im not doing that this time, if u wanna help then u can try 2 help in any way u see fit. I just want 2 warn u that u most likely aren't gonna b able 2 help, unless u can change the past of course....

Idk how im still here but every second that goes by i get closer and closer 2 suicide

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Sorry what is done is done and there is nothing you can do about it. But let me say this, changing the past will only brew different regrets and pains.

Well you first have to want help. It is hard to give off anything but advice and encouragement through the net but I can give those I promise. We can start off small, pick something you do not like about yourself anything. And we can work on slowly changing it. Sorry change is slow, you have to have patience.

It is a hard question to answer. I would hate to say this but maybe you are looking to stay alive. OR maybe you are just looking for the perfect time to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.