In too deep...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I'm in way over my head right now. I dont know why but I just feel like shit. im unhappy and I wish I was never born. basically i am not helping anyone by being here so why am i even alive? Thats my question for the day...
    I need help. I tried talking to a phsycoligist that i know, he didnt help me... he barely listened to me. then a mental health therapist that i knew, he didnt help me. I feel like I'm not getting things out when I talk... and when I say things I cant say them right. I know if the people I was talking to could understand me i'd get help... but I cant say what I feel...

2. bombeni

bombeni Guest

I hope you can find a decent counselor that you are more able to communicate with. I know how it is; I went to 3 or 4 before I found one that I could really talk to. You can PM me if you want to talk more.

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hun you need to talm down a little bit, you do help people but remember that you arent here for give support, you came at the first time to get help, try to relax and i´m agree with bombeni, look for another therapist;)

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mel I understand and feel the pain you're in and it's not true that you aren't helping anyone by being alive,you aren't feeling the way you're because you want to and are doing it on purpose.The best thing I can suggest is to grab a pen and paper and write everything down and I mean everything that upsets you,doesn't matter whatever it takes even the slighest or minor of things.
    Even if you write thing's like I get down for nothing it doesn't matter,and try and get to the real main thing's.It's not your fault that the therapist didn't help you it is'nt that easy,thing's are so entrenched in our mind's that we try so hard to ease them away and when it doesn't work out we take it so hard naturally.
    But please don't despair,I really want you to know that you aren't alone and it's not your fault and you're trying so hard.Think of the people who don't know what it feels like and imagine if they were in our shoes would they be able to cope like we have?probably not.Mel all I'm saying is I'm alway's here for you and want you to know I know how much of a struggle it is and a battle and you confide in me anytime you need to 24/7 and 7 days I'm alway's here you won't fight this alone"I PROMISE" you this and I swear on anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2007
  5. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

you are lying mel, you helped me once....hand on gal we love you

6. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

thanks for the replies... I'd like to say that they made me feel better but I cant. its nothing against anyone of you but nothing is making me feel better and im scared that the end is very very very near. im guessing tonight will be my last night....

7. bombeni

bombeni Guest

Has anyone had any contact from Melinda recently???

8. bombeni

bombeni Guest

I guess this is the last message from Melinda here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.