in trouble

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dazed20, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazed20

dazed20 Member

i got in a fight last night an someone ended up getting stabbed do i need to turn myself in because i was told by a couple people that the police wants to talk to me even though i didnt start it an i didnt stab the dude can i still get arrested

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

It might be best to talk to them. If they know who you are and you continue to evade them then it could create more trouble for you. Welcome to SF by the way.

3. dazed20

dazed20 Member

yea im going to go tomorrow im just a lil nervous

4. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

I agree better to go to them than they come looking for you,
    the fact they want to talk to you doesnt mean they think you were involved or did anything wrong,
    they always need to speak to witnesses to see if they can find out the true facts,
    take care

5. dazed20

dazed20 Member

but im sill on probation for fighting that wont affect anything

6. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

To be honest i dont really know but in my experience of life in general its always best to face up to things even if you think its scary because if you dont things usually come back and bite you on the butt twice as hard, maybe if you explain thats why you been frightened to talk to them before now,x

7. ZombiePringle

I agree. Like pisces said before they just want to talk doesn't mean you'll be in trouble. They probably want to talk to every single person that was there so they can get it all figured out.

8. dazed20

dazed20 Member

ok thanks for the help im going when i wake up in the morning

9. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Let us know how it goes :hug:

10. dazed20

dazed20 Member

ight i will im gone to bed

11. ZombiePringle

good luck and take care.

12. dazed20

dazed20 Member

ok well i just got back an they said they dont have enough proof but they will find out who was involved(i thought they knew i was involved guess not) an they will get charged with simple assault,child endangerment,and disterbing the peace they said alot of other stuff but that was the main thing the only reason they wanted to talk to me is because i used to hang out with them all the time so they thought i might know what happend

13. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Glad you're ok hun :hug: And that it went ok :)

14. ZombiePringle

good to hear. so far has turned out better for you then you thought huh?

15. dazed20

dazed20 Member

yea cuz i was real nervous when i went i just knew i was gonna be in jail today but they can still find out i was involved

16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wow, really proud of how you decided to do the right thing even though you were so worried. Took lots of guts. By doing that you showed the police that you are willing to cooperate. If you hadnt it would of made you look like you had something to hide. It would of gave them more reason to investigate further into your role in all this. Your heading in the right direction with this. Keep moving forward now. If they want to talk again, go and make sure you tell them what they want to know. You dont have to give anymore information than what they ask for. It's up to them to ask the right questions. That's their job. Well done!!!

17. dazed20

dazed20 Member

thanks but i gotta get back to work peace out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.