inability to cope with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No not stupid at all your vivid imagination or psychosis whatever it is just a tool you have been using to keep you going. The world outside your world can be just as beautiful look around and see all the diffenrent species we have from the water to the sky. There is peaceful places as well. You need to talk with a professional on how to get you out of your head into reality and how to cope here. Meds therapy vivid imagination is good to a point but you need to find other means now to create the peace you desire. Talk to a professional someone who has the skills to help you.

Passion

I don't really know how to explain whats going on. I dont really know why I am so affected like this.
I have my own world, inside my head. a world where everything is amazing and nothing bad ever happens. there is unicorns, and fairys and candy castles and trees smile as you pass them by.
I day dream a lot, I imagine myself inside this world, to the point I am almost obsessed. its always been a part of who i am, my personality, and such..
but the older I get, the more I realize that I can never be in that world. it doesnt exist. it will NEVER exist. and everytime I think of that I feel myself die a little inside. the world is so scary and aweful i cant lifve in it. I almost am always inside my world.
I know this sounds ridiculous.
but i am having a really hard time with accepting that my world will never exist.

ugh. i know i sound stupid...

mike25

Reminds me of the film 'Pan's Labyrinth' - the viewer is left questioning what was real in the film. If circumstances are extraordinarily harsh, then I think a protection mechanism is to create an imaginary escape - but who's to say it's not real? Reality is grimy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00