Inane

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I am inane.

So sad, but many are.

Feel like I don't belong, but others do too.

In one way I hope tomorrow is bad news, then that'll be my answer.

God forgive me, for those who have fought to live and fought so hard.

Unable to vocalize or even describe feelings, nevermind actually being aware of whats going on with me.

I know this is a bad place I'm in, but how to change today/tonight? or tomorrow or next week or next month?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sad to read this...and yes, I hope things change for you too...you deserve goodness

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You do deserve goodness, and I hope things get better for you. :hug:

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

No reason for sadness, Sadeyes and no goodness is due, Sadeyes & Wildcherry.

Am tired of this shit.

Why go through this for other peoples sake? What am I scared of? Failing??

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms: :console: Mo

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yeah, don't worry. On the alcohol now, so all will be just fine. Maybe I'll do something productive.

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

what has been productive is me realizing I am just not worth the gift of life. I have squandered and wasted so much of it. Struggled through a lot and why? Am extremely selfish. Am full of this victim mentality and woe-is-me shit. I mean, seriously - why would anyone fucking bother with me? It is clear tonight that I deserved to be abused, raped, abused again, controlled, manipulated. Fuck it - someone needs to control me because obviously I cannot do it myself. I wish she were here, this hurts more than any of the crap I've experienced. But yeah, definitely squandered my time. Not deserving. And obviously at this stage a bit of a mess. So yeah, watch out folks. One crazy bitch is on the loose. And I'm not joking.

8. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You are not full of victim mentality, you are a strong person brought low by grief and a long period of caring under difficult circumstances.
    Why would anyone not want an intelligent hard-working supportive funny woman with an interesting accent in their life?

And it's OK to be in a mess, as long as you realise that you will come out of the other side.

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, i just read this. Cant say I am surprised to read that you are feeling all of this. I know that you never deserved anything bad. I cannot imagine the depths of grief and pain you are in. I would not wish it on anyone. Not anyone anywhere. ever.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I thought you meant me for a minute Mo!

jokes aside Mo I can hear your pain!
    you are just as worthy as the rest of us here on this planet
    I know you miss your 'one' and this grief is tough.

I hope you're finding some peace on your 'break'
    here if you need me :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.