inbetween

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by _nu, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

i have never tried to commit suicide. i dont know if i will. to me, it is not a bad thing. it's simply and end to "this". i guess i need to explain. an apple tree is a tree that "apples" (<--- apples is a verb). this world is a world that "peoples". it isnt sad when an apple dies, or a mosquito (only really if i look at it poetically). i do not believe in god, or reincarnation, or anything like that. i don't know what happens after death, but it really can't be bad, and it will happen to everyone. could consciousness die with body? i dont know. but that's not the point. i'm just trying to explain that i don't think there's anything wrong with death, except that it doesnt allow me to continue with life.

now that i've covered that, if i were to kill myself, say by jumping off of a building, what i REALLY fear more than anything else is that i may change my mind while in mid air, when it's too late. maybe i would remember something that i forgot to do. idk, it's just kind of a scary thought to me. to regret it when it's too late. anyone know what i'm talking about?

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I think thats happened to a lot of people, they regret their decision right when its too late to do anything, to both those who survived their suicide attempts and those who didn't.

3. iQuit

iQuit Well-Known Member

I think that happens to everyone
    but only the first time for those who survive lol

4. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

hmmm idk if it happens to everyone. some people might not even be conscious at that point. but i guess if that's my only fear about suicide on a pro-life forums, who is going to say otherwise?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.