Incapable of love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum Project

Hey everyone, some of you seen me around, and lately I been going through a internal struggle more frequently, as in I don't know who I am... I don't feel like I belong in this corrupt world. I don't want to kill myself, though sometimes that would just be easer. I just see this world and alot of the people in it as corrupt, I feel tainted by this corruption. I hate thinking corrupted thoughts, I shun myself because I think of them. I can't love anyone, I cant, I want to, but I just cant, it's really hard to explain. Logically I have friends, and logically they love me, in my head it feels like I have no friends. I really don't care if I just stooped talking to all my "friends" and family, I hate being unable to love someone. I hate it. I hate myself so much. I don't know what I hate because I don't know who I am or what to believe in, I feel unconnected in this world, I really do. It feels like I have not connected with anyone, you guys say I feel like you too, but I still feel alone. I am getting help, no one knows what to do, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO! DO YOU SEE THIS???? NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO! NO ONE! I can't be helped, guys I have a question that needs to be answered, and I can't remember my question, so how am I ever going to get my answer? I will never find it, and that's how I feel. I'm reading and searching, but I don't know what I'm searching for... If all I have to live for is these earthly things, then what's the point if I see all this corruption... I can imagine dying is like passing out, the moment you wake up you don't know anything, it's like your just existing without a mind. Then you snap back to reality, and I just hate it. I just don't know anything at all. What is the value of life? Don't say it varies from person to person, think of it as a question and forget your life when you answer it, forget everything you know, and answer it. What is the Value of life? Remember you can't think of your life or anything you know in your life. What is the value of life?

daredhead

The value of life is whatever you make of it. If you think about how miserable you are, you'll be miserable. If you think and try to make things better, they will eventually get better. A book called The Secret really helped me. It might be worth looking into if you haven't already.
~Red

Hi Sunday

It is my second day here and I talked to you in the chat room. I am in crisis atm. Last night you were warm, empathetic and funny and I went to bed in a much calmer frame of mind. (Remember the Ninja Cat from Youtube)

I am not qualified to talk on the value of your life but this much I know your life had great value to me last night. You reached out and touched my soul and for that I will remember you always. Is it love - who knows - but it is definately showing some none selfish reactions to another human being. Personally, I would call it love but obviously not in a sexual way - lol.

Maybe the value of a life is measured by the value it brings to others but I am not a philospher or a poet and I maybe wrong.

Hang in there Sunday and keep on being you. You are worth something to others.

Lovecraft

Life is some complex molecules heaped on eachother, put in the forge of evolution. Some would see that as a gift, and some a horror.

You asked me not to say it varies, but it does. Value is a function of humans, and is, because it lacks objectivity, a subjective thing.

As for not loving people, I know what you mean. I can vivdly imagine myself at the funeral of a friend or family member and not really care. All I do to try and feel more connected is put on a show. I've been around regular humans all my life, as I'm sure you have too, and am thusly able to feign emotion rather well.

Sometimes it makes me feel better. Sometimes it doesn't.

Hmmm I dont beleive it hun but I maybe wrong. I am no expert but there is some spark there.

I probably should not post this here on my second day but I trust my judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00