• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

INcognito i hope i wish i pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMisery

aghh so dont know anymore lost everyone and my mum ands i cantn see a point anymore spent days roaming i dont know i lovwd one but not enough dont klnow just want a comfort a saftety a help you know a hband to help so fukd up cant rest sleep watever nobody awfjyul and now i know no point itas just gettijhng the balls to do t eh i thibnk train buy still fuck all i wanteed waas a hop[e

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hugs to you. :hug: I know you aren't being treated as well as you would like to be. Hope your dad hasn't been talking to you much lately and you've been eating well. I offer to lend a hand, but I am limited to a supportive online forum, although I do know the feeling of loneliness well. With much care and warm wishes.. Mr. A

MissMisery

ahhh been even worse today i just dont know anymore too mucdh all i want is peace. so tired so tired pf been tored and trying cant do it. no nothing why do i bother and i have tried i need to die soon and want to no way justb end bplease god i want it to end no more pain no more wakingn no more dreams no more pain none. just end no pain but i need to be brave now more than ever you knowe cos its not easy doing yoursen in for reral;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00