INcognito i hope i wish i pray

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by MissMisery, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMisery

MissMisery Well-Known Member

aghh so dont know anymore lost everyone and my mum ands i cantn see a point anymore spent days roaming i dont know i lovwd one but not enough dont klnow just want a comfort a saftety a help you know a hband to help so fukd up cant rest sleep watever nobody awfjyul and now i know no point itas just gettijhng the balls to do t eh i thibnk train buy still fuck all i wanteed waas a hop[e

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hugs to you. :hug: I know you aren't being treated as well as you would like to be. Hope your dad hasn't been talking to you much lately and you've been eating well. I offer to lend a hand, but I am limited to a supportive online forum, although I do know the feeling of loneliness well. With much care and warm wishes.. Mr. A

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is HOPE hun there is okay Please know that we care here we will be that bit of light for you Hold on here hun hugs to you

4. MissMisery

MissMisery Well-Known Member

ahhh been even worse today i just dont know anymore too mucdh all i want is peace. so tired so tired pf been tored and trying cant do it. no nothing why do i bother and i have tried i need to die soon and want to no way justb end bplease god i want it to end no more pain no more wakingn no more dreams no more pain none. just end no pain but i need to be brave now more than ever you knowe cos its not easy doing yoursen in for reral;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.