Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thebrain, Jun 2, 2008.

1. thebrain

thebrain Well-Known Member

Why is everyone so incompetent. Explain that to me. Seriously. Why have I been called 4 times in the last hour when I was done with what I needed to do 5 hours ago. Ridiculous. I'm the only one who knows how to do my job. I'm everybody's "answer." Dear god, pay attention in training, morons! This is going to be the longest summer of my life. Stop making my job way harder than it should be by being bitchy to me when I'm trying NICELY to get you to do your job the way we ALL know it's supposed to be done. You're our "supervisor"! A supervisor who can't do the same job her underlings are supposed to do! So stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Why am I even here with you people? If this is what the world has to offer (which it is), why the hell do I even want to be here? If I wouldn't be homeless if I quit, I would right now. Just to protest the idiocy in this stupid organization. Really? "Complete Guest Satisfaction"? Really? WELL HIRE SOME INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THEN. Even the boss's other favorite who is charismatic and supposedly intelligent can't do his job without calling me every two seconds. Just decide what to do and do it! I DID EVERYTHING TODAY WITHOUT CALLING YOU! I DO EVERYTHING TWICE AS FAST AS YOU BECAUSE I DON'T SIT AND TALK TO SLUTTY GIRLS WHO ARE DUMBER THAN ROCKS ALL DAY! Get me out of this hellhole.
  2. _Twitch_

_Twitch_ New Member

I know how you feel. Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one who knows how to get things done, and it sucks having everyone always asking for help.

However, most of the intelligent people are probably working at higher paying jobs - what do you work as?
  3. thebrain

thebrain Well-Known Member

I'm doing summer conferencing work at the university I go to. I'm not comped tons in way of pay, but they house us. I needed the housing to be able to stay in the state and not go home to live with my parents, which probably would have made me even more insane.
  4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008