inconsolable

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by forlorn, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

She's left me and has a new life. She is happy in here new relationship. I doubt she ever wants to remember the life she left behind. I just wish she's spare a thought for me. I can't get through this thinking she hates me. I miss her and I miss her Dad. I really don't want to continue my life. I don't blame her for anything, I don't want me either. Everyday I take more and more out on myself. Can't go on. No closure, no release.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Sounds like this person was very meaningful to you and you have an important bond so I doubt very seriously that you are forever out of their mind. It is easy to think that they just go on and live life happily ever after but that is not the case, it simply is not.
    Closure can be hard but I have written letters to the person that I never sent, pouring out all my feelings and thoughts. Perhaps you could try that?
    Please let us know how you are doing and keep posting so we can help you get through this. Maybe other members will have better advice than me but lost love is such a difficult thing and often time is a huge healing factor.
    Take care and be gentle with yourself..we are here for you.

3. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

It felt so special, nothing Id felt before and I cant live without it. Just not coping. Feel pathetic.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy...
    relationship breakups are the pits...
    as with any loss you will be grieving and it will take time but it can get better....
    some of us know what you are going through and know how hard it is but it's not worth hurting yourself over.....
    I hope you'll keep talking here and find some support ....maybe seeing a councelor will help you get through your pain.....
    take care

5. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

My daughter cut her wrists last night. She said im never here for her and her mum(my ex) doesnt love her. All the time Ive been thinking of my g/f (now ex) I forgot what was really important. Such a fuck up and thats what you get for being selfish and I deserve everything I get. She seems ok on the outside and didnt need stitches but what about the inside and how do I forgive myself. Guess its time not to think of me.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're NOT a fuck up, or pathetic. There are times when you have to think of yourself. That's not being selfish. You're human, wwe all need support and help at one time or another.

My PM box is always open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.