Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by syncoptic, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syncoptic

syncoptic New Member

i am so tired. i have nothing and no one. i live in pain every day and there is no up, nothing to look forward to; only more of the same. i am bedbound and a burden. for years i have tried to stay positive, to fight off this overwhelming need to end this. body broken, dreams destroyed, left alone to rot there is no point in any of this. the only thing that stays my hand is fear of failing again and suffering through what i experienced last time i tried to kill myself. i was in ecu in coma for over a month and had to learn everything over again, even to eat. i don't want a painful death, just to not wake up. i want to fly again, to escape this hell that is my life.

i have nothing left to lose except this ever pervading sorrow and the pain that is my world now.
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

This was a hard read for two reasons. Firstly, I'm truly sorry about your situation. Secondly, the text really is hard to read. Its okay though I'm sure things are hard for you to write.

Things appear to be hopeless, and I nobody truly knows your situation, but taking your life is not the answer.

I hope you will get the help in whatever way(s) you can at this crucial time in your life.

Never give up, and stay strong.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear that you are bed bound which does not help you in the current anguish. I can understand that you are feeling down but it's does mean that you have end your life. I know you life is hard in current state but you can live your life by one day at a time. Please keep posting for support and care from this forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.