INcrease in medication

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
My T increase my meds from 10mg to 15mg and i am back to being nauseated almost dead on them. Missed last night dose because making me sick and i really need to function with everything going on in my personal life
I need to have energy something these pills drain from me. I really want to listen to T but i just cant so i think maybe just going back to 10 mg for now
My god i know i need help with my anxiety but i am still anxious just so drugged up right now i don't care about anything really just want to sleep sleep and sleep Too much to do get daughter ready go away on MOnday

max0718

Hi Mary,

I think you're doing the right thing to stay on 10mg for now, or at least until you see your psych again. Tell him about how the meds made you feel and ask him if you can increase the dosage later if he really thinks it necessary. Getting the dosage right is a lot of trial and error, and it can be frustrating, but the more you share with your psych, the faster you'll both get it right.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I hope everything goes well!

Max

I wonder if I need an increase, too. I'm struggling lately. My friend thinks I need to see a psych rather than the MD I've been seeing. Why is life so hard? I just want to sleep all the time.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00