Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by resistance, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Is anyone here really indecisive and find it difficult to decide this or that and often wait for someone else to make the decision? I am so indecisive it drives me and I'm sure other people crazy. Just this morning is a prime example, I was in the train station asking about train fares and the person I was talking to asked if I wanted a direct route which costs £4 more than a route that changes half way though (yeah I'm making it sound confusing sorry), I was "thinking" for what felt like minutes and I just jumped for the direct route even though I was still unsure. When it comes to deciding what to cook for dinner "ummm", "shall we go out tomorrow?" "ummm". I find it hard to decide on ANYTHING. Maybe it's down to tiredness I don't know, but I've been this way for a while. Relates to my thread a while ago when I was talking about my brain just melting away... :(
  2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Deciding what to wear in the morning can be a chore. I find myself not being able to make some of the simplest decisions frequently. Yeah, I think that tiredness has alot to do with it. For me, it tends to get worse during the mood swings. Not that this helps any but just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one.
  3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm so indecisive I had to go ask my mum how indecisive I am :eek:hmy:

Seriously, it annoys the daylights out of her. And her husband's just as bad, so she always makes the decisions of what's for tea and stuff.

In my case (I think it's the same in my stepdad's case too) I'm too scared of making the wrong decision. It's pretty much been that way all my life. Not that certain situations I've been placed in have made it any easier :sad:
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Yeah same here. I walk on eggshells a lot of the time. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.