Inferiority Complex

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

We all have things that make us feel inferior, from what I've been told, bottling them up inside isn't healthy, not that I believe that, but I started this thread for two reasons, to let our what makes me inferior and for those who want tp just let go and say what makes them feel that way.

I am ugly.
    I am not in very good shape, I lost weight but my body is still pathetic.
    I do not have a large penis, yes, it sound stupid but to guys it can be a big deal, television, commercials and movies can make all men feel inferior for not being well endowed.
    I am a virgin.
    I am single.
  2. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

I would use the following words to describe myself:
    Ugly, stupid, lonely, pathetic, worthless, inept, loser, hated, incapable of being loved, a dissapointment, awful... *sigh* I guess there's no point in listing all of them...
    I'd definatly need a thesaurus for that. :p
  3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Things that make me feel inferior to others:
    I'm ugly.
    I'm awkward around people and never know what to say to them.
    I'm not funny in the least bit nor interesting, so people get bored of me easily.
    I talk too much.
    I have no social life.
    I have no working life.
    I have depression and therefore I'm damaged.
    I barely ever leave the house which makes me feel like an anti-social loser.
    I'm not that clever.
    I've not had many boyfriends.
    I'm inexperienced when it comes to intimacy.
    Oh, and I'm slow when it comes to 'getting' jokes or knowing when people are joking or not.

I could go on forever.
  4. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Too many, quite a few are like the others before me, don't know whether that's good or not for us.:mad: Like the top one here from Avarice.

I barely ever leave the house which makes me feel like an anti-social loser.
    Have ZERO motivation because I know I'll fail.
    So untrendy, turns off others because I'm not mainstream.
    Never had a girlfriend.

I could go on forever too but seems like Avarice and me share too many of the same problems, look at hers to finish off mine though I'm a guy, er, add that to the list, am a guy but not enough of a manly one.
  5. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

I'm ugly
    i have a bad memory
    i have a bad speach and i have a hard time to utter myself
    i hate myself and i want to die (in the words of Kurt Cobain)
    i hate being an alcoholic (although i don't drink that much anymore)
    i hate being lonely
    i feel stupid
    i have a low iq
    i have a low selfesteem
  6. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

I'm always scared to take big steps in life because I'm worried about failure.

I'm antisocial.

I feel like I'm not good at anything that matters.

I let other people manipulate me a lot.
  7. BEE ENN

BEE ENN Active Member

I can't pass my driving test and my theory's expired, I've spent shit loads on it and have just given up now

I hate/am scared of failing, I take it really hard when I do, but I try hard and really hard, but I feel like all that's worthless now, because it hasn't gotten me anywhere yet.

I feel like I'm behind in life, because even people with crappy grades are ahead of me and live a happy life

I am deaf, that goes without saying, I have a Cochlear Implant, and I think it's great, but other's don't, and I usually blame that for losing friends or fucking up relationships.

I want to be loved. I crave for affection. That won't happen any time soon cause I feel like I'm too pushy and always end up pushing people away, which brings me to my next point;

I can't keep a damn relationship to save my life ffs

I have no local friends

I have spotty skin which pisses me off

I'm 21 and balding :/

I lost my virginity to someone who just wanted some fun, and feel dirty and horrible every day for that

I can't get a job, have been claiming JSA for ages now

I have a lack of motivation these days

There's more, but I can't be bothered now
  8. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Here it goes

I'm ugly
    I'm stupid
    no girl would touch me with a ten foot pole
    no close friends
    am extremely quiet
    I quit everything
    I am an inadequate man
    am angry
    am sad
    am bitter
    am jealous
    am extremely insecure
    I am in school and have a job and have yet to make one friend
  9. droplet

droplet New Member

What makes me feel inferior:

I'm anti-social.
    I'm not articulate about my thoughts and feelings. I don't have a big vocabulary.
    I'm not intelligent.
    I'm sensitive to others' judgments about me.
    I feel physically deformed or ugly, even though people have found me attractive.
    I am very insecure about my perceived worth to other people. Self-worth is in the gutter.
    I'm poor.
    I'm non-white.
  10. Tiredofitall

Tiredofitall Active Member

Grade school and my parents did it to me. Kids can be really vicious and hateful. Then when you get home, mom and dad can really fuck you up.

By the time I hit high school I had really low self esteem, and a serious inferiority complex. Only recently started getting over that, and that was 30 years ago. Self improvement and medication helps. Make the effort.