Informal Admission

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

May be going in informally. They have asked me to consider it. I said I couldn't say for sure how I wouldn't do anything tonight. I can't make guarentees. I feel as though I am at the end.

There are no beds tonight though. Don't know what they are going to do. Waiting for them to call me again.
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Let us know what happens with you. I've been keeping posted on your blog. So sorry you've been having a rough time.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you thought to post here, and that you are considering this...and I also hope a bed comes real soon...keep posting/chatting tonight so that you are reminded of the support you have
  4. GoldenPsych

Well they're not telling my mum tonight. I agreed to call the crisis team back at 7pm but I told crisis team on phone I don't want their input. And I said that tonight I'd try to be safe. I wrote on blog more about my feelings. Xxx
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Thanks for keeping us posted. I hope you go to the hospital again if that is what is needed to keep you safe.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are doing the right thing hun reaching out for help hugs to you
  7. GoldenPsych

They keep forcing things on me. They are coming round today at 2pm and I said I didn't want them to and I didn't want them here. But they said they are coming anyway. They've got me by the (I would say balls but being as though i am female) I don't know what. They say they need to talk to my Mum which I don't want them to do. It will make things worse for me. I wont talk to her about things anyway so there is no use her knowing.

I can't handle this. It makes me feel worse!
  8. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What I don't understand is if they tell your mum, surely they are breaking patient confidentiality? If they do want you to go into hospital try and agree to go in informally if you can because it sounds like if you refuse they will throw a MHA at you and I know you don't want that. If you are informal you can at least leave the ward when you want and you have a lot more say in how you are treated. Going into hospital is not ideal at all but you need to be safe right now. You are in my thoughts xxxx
  9. GoldenPsych

I am going back in to hospital. Informally.

I know hospital wont even keep me safe. I have concealed things already. Great planning there eh?

I kinda feel that if I am there and succeed it will be better as at least my family wont find me. Selfish again. I have been very selfish these past few days. I hate myself even more for it.
  10. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It's not selfish to be in pain but if you really want to help yourself you need to tell them you have concealed methods and have plans.
  11. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Please try to be open with them, they are there to help though they are short staffed and often underpaid, they do care and will do their best for you. Please tell them what you have planned, if you cannot change your plan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.