Infuriated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I'dRather

He knew I needed to see a doctor yet he never once showed any concern. He left me with no source of money and no insurance. He is concerned about his abusive, controlling father's minor problem but not my problem which is painful and could be cancer for all I know. I hate him for the way he has treated me and for the way he has made me feel. Maybe it is cancer. I told him I hoped it was and that I would die. He's a monster with no ability to feel or care for anyone but himself.

R

Robin

I'm sorry this person has treated you with such ill disdain, you seem like a nice person and it seems like such a tragedy that nice people have to suffer sometimes. You're more than welcome to post here when you need to, as I said in my other post, I hope it helps in some small way, everyone has the right to compassion and equality, I hope somehow you find it too.

I'dRather
Hun i'm so sorry he's done this to you and made you feel this way. I hope that you find a way to seek treatment or see a doctor for what is bothering you. Remember no man is worth your tears or pain...
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00