Input on My Toxic Relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by CandyCane89, Aug 2, 2012.

1. CandyCane89

CandyCane89 Member

So some people would call me a Slut or a ***** but i dont know what to call it...its over now but was it bad? i need input on it

I Met this guy Andrew we Dated 2 months and he dumped me because all we had was sex appeal we didn't have a relationship so we broke up but we kept seeing each other even when i started dating this guy Peter for a few months i still kept seeing Andrew...then eventually i meet my now fiance Dalton i saw Andrew a day before i formally meet Dalton for our first date and didn't see Andrew for a month or so then i found out Dalton still txt his ex and was setxting with her and others out of pure spite i had sex with Andrew and what not and kept seeing him after that and a month later convinced Dalton to go to a house party with me to a friends house wasn't sue=re if he was coming i started drinking and dancing with my friend and sum guys he came eventually with his friends who knew my friend and he brought along one of his ex's his so called "were just friends" i guess he didn't like what he saw and they both went for a walk what the hell further pissing me off then i called for a ride home the next day it was like nothing happened but then after a few weeks i noticed i missed my period i waited another month then took a test and comes out i was pregnant and i knew it was either Dalton or Andrews eventually they told me the conception date and i knew it was Andrews and i only saw him once wen i was pregnant...then Dalton though he was the dad but after my pregnancy a few months later i went back to seeing Andrew but i never told Dalton till the baby was nine moths old we took a paternity test and i was rite, alas Andrew left to Texas and Daltons still here but he still talks to his ex's and tell the he misses them and loves them and other girls but never mentions me just that he has a baby but he isnt with the babies mom...and were Engaged...thinking about just moving to Oregon next year with my daughter and leaving him

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I would call you neither of the things you mentioned but rather aperson with needs they chose to have these needs met in way that convention says was inappropriate. It could have been handled better obviously but the past is the past and that is largely irrelevant. If he has an interest in the baby and is paying support in anyway he has a tight to see the baby in some capacity. If neither of those things are true, moving if you chose to would be reasonable but do yourself the very large favor of having him sign away all parental rights first to save yourself potentially very large headaches down the road. Know that is you do this at some point down the road your child will someday want to know about her "father", and a honest (though less detailed) answer would be best. Consider how you have felt through out this whole thing and avoid the parts that caused you problems in any future relationships.

PS - consider a more reader friendly font and color!!

Best of Luck

Ben

3. CandyCane89

CandyCane89 Member

Thanks for That i will take it into consideration :) how would i get him to sign away his rights if hes in Texas tho?

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I guess a paternity test is in order, just to be sure who the father is.

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

The easiest way would be to call department of social services in Tx where he is at , tell them he has no interest and pays no support (skip the other details) and ask what needs to be done to have him terminate his rights- they will know the answers for the laws there.