Insanity

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LonerForever, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

I'm really fighting the need to self harm but I feel it is getting the better of me. I just want to do it all of the time. Its only because of someone special that I'm holding back... But a part of me feels I'm losing everything, including this someone. I nearly didn't stop bleeding the last time. If I do it again how many cuts will it take for the light to go out? I'm insane.

2. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

what do you self harm with? if its scissors dont have any in your bedroom bathroom or anywhere you might want to cut
    why do you want to cut?
    is it really worth it?
    have you spoken to the someone special about it?
    hope you feel better soon

3. LonerForever

I harm with a steak knife. Every time I go downstairs and see them all it just makes me want to cut. I want to cut because I'm fed up of all the pain being inside my head, eating away at my sanity. I want the pain to be physical and real. I think its worth it. I haven't spoken about it lately... I have a promise not to cut... I'm fighting really really hard and I haven't cut for a few days now but its getting harder.

4. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

i think you might wanna try getting rid of the knife tbh. do you live alone or with poeple? maybe if you force your self to be not be alone you wont have the opotunity?
    what is causing the pain in your head though?

5. LonerForever

I have tried. Each time I put it away I just end up getting it out again, thinking I have no alternative. I live with my parents... not that they care :/

To be truthful I'm not entirely sure whats causing the pain anymore. My mood just switches between extremes at will. One minute I'm suicidal, the next I'm hyper. I just can't control it. It's making me very paranoid about anything and everything that goes on in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.